Ensure the ‘feel good’ factor
dna of property
The way work can get mundane, your common living/ work/ home area can become boring and unexciting. A scientific research study has proven that dull and boring surroundings can have a negative impact on ones behaviour.
Given this fact, you must take care of your spaces to give you the feel good factor that does not mean that you spend relentlessly to keep the space to look good.
Sometime there is enough social pressure to live in a beautiful surrounding.
At the end, be it the feel good factor or style statement that is demanded out of you, both can be met with ease by using some effective ways decorating your new home and re-styling your present abode with art.
These decorating tips will help to reinvigorate your
Read full story
• Mismatched design elements, like the popular mismatched crockery set, dining chairs and cushion covers always grab attention by simply being so surprising and quirky. Sometimes mismatched stylish paintings and wall hangings are also so refreshing.
• Frame high-quality calendar art that represent your art choices or interests. Adding these to the living room or the guests room simply help you get noticed by the visitors.
• Decorate your home with unusual and unique high things. Anything you hang to a ceiling will grab attention and instantly add a wow factor.
• Keep your rooms lit up as this adds them a spacious look and brings in a lot of positivity. In the evenings, light up your home as per your mood with some interesting decorative and affordable lamps!
• Impress people with not only the food you cook but also how creative you can be with your kitchen decoration. Choose colours or a pattern that really contrasts with the rest of your kitchen's decor to stand-out and excite, or use multiple pieces of art to really make a visual impact.
• Your space is a reflection of you and your family. Tell your family story through some personalised designs and photos on the walls.
• Fill up those empty shelves and walls in hallway and tables/ side tables with crafts that not just represent your artistic side but also the great choice you have when it comes to art
• Simply replace the standard frame mirrors in bathrooms and bed rooms with something unusual or more stand-out. You will just add more drama and make the decoration stand out with a little creative touch.
• Think creatively even for the smaller things in your house; you can’t ignore them for the bigger ones. Even the smaller things have to match the creativity you have put into rest of the house.
• Have the art effect in your personality – be an ambassador of the style you represent
The authors are founders, ArtZolo.com
Copyright restricted. Under license from www.dnasyndication.com